Monday, January 04, 2010

Remember the day you got saved-all the days of your life

by Sumner Wemp

"Learn to learn." Someone said, there are two kinds of people. Those who learn from their past and those who don't. Please learn from your past.

"Remember the day when thou camest forth out of the land of Egypt all the days of thy life" Deut. 16:3. They were to never forget the day they came out of bondage.God said, "Don't you forget it "ALL" the days of your life. The parallel is for us to remember the day we got saved, we came out of bondage to sin and Satan. For well over 20 years, I daily, remember that day I was saved as I enter into His gates with thanksgiving.in my prayer time. I remember when I was so under conviction and the pastor told me how God loved me and His son suffered and died for my sins, paid my debt in full, was buried, rose again and I needed to trust that to get me to heaven and receive the Lord Jesus as my Savior.

As I started down the aisle to confess Christ as my Savior, the church burst into tears. I did not know the whole church had been praying for three weeks to get saved. Half of the choir had to sit down they were crying so hard with joy that I was coming to confess Christ as my Savior. I remember that day, DAILY. My whole life was transformed and I have not gotten over it yet and get the same joy of my salvation afresh every day. What a way to start the day. Do it dear Christian and you will keep that first love and joy of your salvation. Thank Him again right now and start the new year with JOY unspeakable.

I LOVE YOU and want you to keep that joy fresh in your heart. ABC Sumner. I would love to hear how and when you got saved. Write me at sumner@sumnerwemp.com

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'