Monday, January 30, 2023

YOU’VE HAVE MADE A BIG MISTAKE!

MARK 12:18-27 

 

Pastor Rick Jackson 

I. OH, IT’S PERSONAL [v. 24, 27] 

 

1. It is Personal [v. 24, 27] 

2. It is Willful [v. 24, 27, 2 Peter 3:5] 

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 

3. It is Woeful [v. 18, 23, Job 19:25-27] 

 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me. 

II. NOW, THAT’S JUST POINTLESS!  

 

1. These Bible “Scholars” Did Not Know the Bible [v. 24]  

2. The Experts on Moses Did Not Comprehend What Moses Wrote [v. 19, 26, Ex. 3:6] 

3. The Experts on Moses Did Not Comprehend What Moses’ Writings Meant [v. 27] 

III. THE PATHETIC PROBLEM IS THAT YOU DON’T KNOW THE POWER OF GOD [v. 24] 

 

1. The Gospel [Rm. 1:16] 

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 

2. The Christ [1 Corinthians 1:24]  

Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 

3. The Holy Spirit of God [Romans 8:11, 15:13]  

-But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. 

- Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost. 

 

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'