Thursday, January 05, 2023

I'M TIRED, BOSS

I’M TIRED, BOSS

 

Pastor Rick Jackson

 

I. I AM READY, LORD [Mark 14:38]

Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.

 

1. I am Ready Lord, to Admit My Utter Weakness [Ps. 38:15-18]

For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God. For I said, Hear me, lest otherwise they should rejoice over me: when my foot slippeth, they magnify themselves against me. For I am ready to halt, and my sorrow is continually before me. For I will declare mine iniquity; I will be sorry for my sin.

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

 

2. I am Ready Lord, to Give an Answer by Thy Grace [1 Pet. 3:15]

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

 

3. I am Ready Lord, for You to Return according to the Father’s Schedule [Lk. 12:40]

Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

 

II. I AM TIRED, BOSS [2 Corinthians 4:16]

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

 

1. I am Tired Boss, of Falling into Sin [Pr. 3:11]

My son, despise not the chastening of the LORD; neither be weary of his correction:

 

2. I am Tired Boss, of Faltering in the Flesh [Is. 40:30-31]

Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

 

3. I am Tired Boss, of Failing to Serve in the Spirit [Gal. 6:8-9]

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

 

III. I CHOOSE MY SAVIOUR

 

1. I Choose, My Saviour, to Live [Dt. 30:19-20]

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

 

2. I Choose, My Saviour, to Serve [Joshua 24:15]

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

 

3. I Choose, My Saviour, to Surrender [Phil. 1:21-23]

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour : yet what I shall choose I wot not. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ; which is far better:

 

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'