Thursday, May 27, 2010

QUOTES OF THE WEEK

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. - Will Rogers

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Regardless of the circumstances of our lives, we each choose how we will conduct ourselves. I have the same choices today that I had in a Cuban prison. Every morning when I get out of bed, I have the option of being a sinner or a saint, a coward or a comforter. Will I let circumstances control my decision,or will I choose this day to serve God and go out and make a difference?
God continues to triumph by using people in the midst of difficulty and tragedy. He can use anyone. He uses us. - Tom White, Director, The Voice of the Martyrs

God isn't looking for people of great faith, but for individuals ready to follow Him. - Hudson Taylor

The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of missions. The nearer we get to Him, the more intensely missionary we become. - Henry Martyn

Lord, there are villages back in the jungle where no white man has gone. They need Jesus, too. Help me reach them! - Mary Slessor

If Jesus Christ be God and died for me, then no sacrifice can be too great for me to make for Him. - C.T. Studd

To know the will of God, we need an open Bible and an open map. - William Carey

The notion of God's love coming to us free of charge, no strings attached, seems to be against every instinct of humanity. - C.S. Lewis

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'