Saturday, August 22, 2009

WITHOUT A CAUSE

1 Samuel 19:5 For he did put his life in his hand, and slew the Philistine, and the LORD wrought a great salvation for all Israel: thou sawest it, and didst rejoice: wherefore then wilt thou sin against innocent blood, to slay David without a cause?

Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

Job 9:17 For he breaketh me with a tempest, and multiplieth my wounds without cause.

Psalm 35:7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.

Psalm 35:19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.

Psalm 69:4 They that hate me without a cause are more than the hairs of mine head: they that would destroy me, being mine enemies wrongfully, are mighty: then I restored that which I took not away.

Psalm 109:3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.

Psalm 119:78 Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.

Psalm 119:161 SCHIN. Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.

Proverbs 3:30 Strive not with a man without cause, if he have done thee no harm.

Proverbs 24:28 Be not a witness against thy neighbour without cause; and deceive not with thy lips.

Jeremiah 34:22 Behold, I will command, saith the LORD, and cause them to return to this city; and they shall fight against it, and take it, and burn it with fire: and I will make the cities of Judah a desolation without an inhabitant.

Lamentations 3:52 Mine enemies chased me sore, like a bird, without cause.

Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

John 15:25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'