Wednesday, August 12, 2009

He Knows My Way



 
Bill Rice Ranch - First Light Devotionals 

Job 23:10  "But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold."
 

He Knows My Way
 

There are times when we do not know God's ways. Like Job, maybe you don't "perceive," "see," or understand (verses 8-9). Have you ever felt that way? Have you ever felt like asking, "Where is God?"

 

This verse is a great encouragement because it gives us certainty and confidence when life seems uncertain and scary. The Bible says, "But he knoweth the way that I take." I may not understand God's ways, but God always knows mine.

 

God's way is the best way.  And that is the way you would choose if you could choose. God is the One "in the know." If you want to know the best way, trust Him because He knows. And the truth is, even if you knew the way, you would have no power to change it! Take heart in the truth that God "knoweth the way that I take."
 

Like Job, you can have a clear conscience to say, "Put me to the test." God knows your way, and if you trust Him for it, you will "come forth as gold." God's steps are always right. You may not know God's ways, but you can know God's way and that His steps are right.

 
 
Camp Quotes
:
"God is merciful to you because He wants to be."
-Evangelist Richard Coyle
 
Missed a First Light devotional? Check out the First Light archives on our website: billriceranch.org  
 
 
Bill Rice Ranch | 627 Bill Rice Ranch Road | Murfreesboro | TN | 37128

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'