Thursday, August 06, 2009

QUOTES OF THE WEEK!

Do you realize preachers and Sunday School teachers what a serious thing it is to teach and preach the Word of God? You are dealing with people's hearts. And this is a matter of life or death, and the wrong word, or the word said in the wrong way, or something said that shouldn't have been said could do damage to somebody's heart. - Warren Wiersbe [HPBC, 4/5/1994]

The purpose of Bible study is not a big head but a burning heart [Lk. 24:32]. - Wiersbe

I Had my gall bladder taken out. I am an Israelite in whom there is no bile. -Wiersbe [4/4/1994]

I heard about a young preacher who prayed for a big church and a beautiful wife but he ended up with a beautiful church and a big wife. [laughter]... Some of you were nodding. - Wiersbe

Here's what Spiros [Zodhiates] told me, he said, "Tom, God never predestinates a man's choices. But the consequences are predestinated." - Tom Mahairas [HPBC, 4/6/1994]

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'