Wednesday, December 28, 2022

DON’T GIVE UP, LOOK UP!

PSALM 3

 

 Pastor Rick Jackson

 

 I. PEOPLE PROBLEMS [v. 1-3]

 

1. The Works of Others [v. 1]

 

2. The Words of Others [v. 2]

 

3. The Wrongness of Others [v. 3]

 

 II. A PRESENT HELP [v. 4-6] Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

 

 1.  Pray to God [v. 4]

 

2. Presence of God [v. 5]

 

3. Peace of God [v. 6]

 

 III. PRACTICAL TRUTHS [v. 7-8]

 

 1. God Encourages Prayer [v. 7a, Psalm 81:10]

 

I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt: open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

 

2. God Promotes Righteousness [v. 7b, Psalm 66:18]

 

If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:

 

3. God Blesses Believers [v. 8]

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'