Saturday, December 10, 2022

FAVORITE PREACHERS IN HEAVEN [that I heard in person]

I am not trying to rate these men from 1-10 so I am listing them alphabetically by last name. Looking over the list I see I heard most of them at Highland Park Baptist Church/Tennessee Temple in Chattanooga, TN. though there is some leeway there. Of course these men were human but God used these them to bless my life and I praise Him for working on me through them. I am sure there are others but these are the ones that come to mind.


Evangelist Hyman Appelman

Pastor Clyde Box

Evangelist Fred Brown*

Dr. Mark Cambron*

Pastor A.V. Henderson

Evangelist Curtis Hutson

Pastor Bob Kelley

Josh McDowell

Evangelist John R. Rice

Pastor Lee Roberson*


*I was blessed to have these men preach in a church of which I was the pastor.



No comments:

 
mobile='yes'