Monday, June 24, 2019

IF YOU AIN’T GOT TIME, MAKE TIME




Ephesians 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
Colossians 4:5 Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.

Pastor Rick Jackson


I. WHAT DO I PRAY FOR?

1. Pray for Deliverance [Psalm 79:9, Matthew 6:13]
  
Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

2. Pray for Direction [Ps. 5:2-3, 8; Acts 9:6]

Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. . . Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.
And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do?

3. Pray for Dedication [

II. WHEN DO I NEED THE BIBLE?

1. In the Hour of Discouragement [2 Tm. 4:9-13]

Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me: For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia. Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry. And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus. The cloak that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.

2. In the Hour of Disappointment [2 Sam. 6, 1 Chronicles 15:1-2]
And David made him houses in the city of David, and prepared a place for the ark of God, and pitched for it a tent. Then David said, None ought to carry the ark of God but the Levites: for them hath the LORD chosen to carry the ark of God, and to minister unto him for ever.

3. In the Hour of Temptation [Mt. 4, Luke 4, Psalm 119:11]

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

III. WHAT ABOUT CHURCH?

1. It Should be a Glad Time [Psalm 122:1]

I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.

2. It Should Be a Giving Time [1 Cor. 16:1-2, 2 Corinthians 9:7, Phil. 4:17]

Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account.

3. It Should Be a Glory Time [1 Corinthians 10:31, Ephesians 3:21]

Whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.
Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

IF YOU ARE TOO BUSY TO DO THESE THINGS, YOU ARE TOO BUSY!

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'