Sunday, July 31, 2011

JESUS WON’T

JOHN 4:1-42

Pastor Rick Jackson


I. THERE IS NO PLACE JESUS WON’T GO [v. 1-4]

1. Israel [v. 1-3, Micah 5:2]

2. Samaria [v. 4, 3:16]

3. Calvary [3:13-15]

II. THERE IS NO PERSON JESUS WON’T HELP [v. 5-26]

1. Gender and Race Barriers Will Not Stop Jesus [v. 5-9]

2. Social and Moral Barriers Will Not Stop Jesus [v. 9-18]

3. Religious and Ignorance Barriers Will Not Stop Jesus [v. 19-26]

III. THERE IS NO PROBLEM JESUS WON’T REMOVE [v. 27-42]

I didn’t say “solve“, I said “remove.”

1. God Can Remove the Blindness of Christians [v. 27-28, 31-35]

2. God Can Remove the Meaninglessness of Life [28-30, 36-38]

3. God Can Remove the Sins of Sinners [v. 39-42]

A lawyer said, “Before I was saved, I used to think that if I ever became a Christian it would have to be in some great center of learning where all my questions would be answered. But instead, I was saved in a rescue mission as I knelt at the front with human derelicts all around me. When I knelt, I had all my questions. When I arose, they were all gone. God didn’t answer them. He removed them.”
He will remove your questions. He will save your soul. Simply come to Him in faith believing. - Lee Roberson

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'