Tuesday, September 08, 2009

QUOTES OF THE WEEK!

For the Christian, disappointments may be God's appointments. - J.R. Faulkner

The Devil does not hate you because of what you do, he hates you because of who you are! - Evangelist David Benoit

I don't believe pastors fall because witches and devil worshippers pray against them. It's the prayerlessness of the Church. - Benoit

Only one thing kept me from being a professional ball player- ability. - Benoit

Smiles are contagious: I can see some of you are immune. - Benoit

A lady told a man to move his beer belly out of her way. "That is not a beer belly. I am a Baptist preacher and don't drink!" "Okay then", she replied, "Move that chicken coop!" - Missionary James Ray

[After viewing Lenin's body on display in Moscow] "I call it the gremlin of the Kremlin." - James Ray

He may not be henpecked but he's got chicken house ways about him. - Missionary Ron Corley

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'