Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord

Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord" PS 33:12

I exhort that prayer be made for Kings, for all that are in authority Sounds like this is to pray for the elections! Why? "That we may lead a quiet and peaceable life...' 1 Tim. 2:1-2.

Don't we all want that? THEN PRAY AND PRAY AND PRAY SOME MORE!

My father was in the first world war. He came home from Germany and marched in the parade in his uniform every year. I was so proud of him. He later became the commander of the veterans of foreign wars and attend every meeting. Thankfully he did not die in the war as so many of his buddies, friends, and family. Today you and I only have to vote to retain this freedom. You and I know there is an all out attack by Satan to destroy our Christian country.

Then pay your dues and vote. I am sure you have exhorted your people to vote for their Christian values. Being 86 years old, I feel this is the most crucial election in my whole lifetime and every Christian must vote to keep our freedom of religion.

Love you, ABC Sumner

Remember after the election we will have to "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar and unto God the things that are Gods."

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'