Wednesday, November 17, 2021

WITH CHRIST IN THE SCHOOL OF LIFE

LUKE 11:1-36

 Pastor Rick Jackson

 

 I. EFFECTIVE PRAYER [v. 1-13]

 

 1. God’s Will for Our Lives [v. 1-2]

 

2. God’s Provision for Our Needs [v. 3-4]

 

3. God’s Power for Our Service [v. 9-13]

 

 II. SPIRITUAL WARFARE [v. 14-26]

 

 1. The Lord’s Logic [v. 14-19]

 

2. The Lord’s Power [v. 20-22]

 

3. The Lord’s Protection [v. 23-26] - the danger of being “neutral”

 

III. PRACTICAL POINTS [v. 27-36]

 

 1. The “Secret” (of Being Blessed} [v. 27-28]

 

2. THE Sign [v. 29-32]

 

3. The Singularity [v. 33-36, Mt. 6:19-33]

 

John 3:30 He must increase, but I must decrease.

John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing .

1 Corinthians 2:2 For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Philippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Philippians 3: 13-16 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'