Sunday, August 01, 2021

JESUS WILL NOT

 

 JOHN 4:1-42                                                      

 

Pastor Rick Jackson

 

I. THERE IS NO PLACE JESUS WILL NOT GO [v. 1-4]

 

1. Earth [1:10]

 

2. Israel [v. 1-3]

 

3. Samaria [v. 4, 3:16]

 

4. Calvary [3:13-15]

 

II. THERE IS NO PERSON JESUS WILL NOT HELP [v. 5-26]

 

1. Gender and Race Barriers Will Not Stop Jesus [v. 5-9]

 

2. Social and Moral Barriers Will Not Stop Jesus [v. 9-18]

 

3. Religious and Ignorance Barriers Will Not Stop Jesus [v. 19-26]

 

III. THERE IS NO PROBLEM JESUS WILL NOT REMOVE [v. 27-42] I didn’t say “solve“, I said “remove.”

 

1. Christ Can Remove the Blindness of Christians [v. 27-28, 31-35]

 

2. Christ Can Remove the Meaninglessness of Life [28-30, 36-38]

 

3. Christ Can Remove the Sins of Sinners [v. 39-42]

 

A lawyer said, “Before I was saved, I used to think that if I ever became a Christian it would have to be in some great center of learning where all my questions would be answered. But instead, I was saved in a rescue mission as I knelt at the front with human derelicts all around me. When I knelt, I had all my questions. When I arose, they were all gone. God didn’t answer them. He removed them.”

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'