Sunday, February 22, 2009

WHAT THE TRUTH OF THE SECOND COMING BRINGS!

WHAT THE TRUTH OF THE SECOND COMING BRINGS

Pastor Rick Jackson

The Second Coming of Christ, depending on how you look at it, covers a period of at least 7 years, from the Rapture before the Tribulation to the "Touchdown Coming" after it. Take the truth of the Second Coming and see what it should bring.

THE TRUTH OF THE SECOND COMING OUGHT BRING:

1. An Earnest Expectation Among Believers [I Th. 1:9-10]

2. A Great Comfort to the Sorrowing [I Th. 4:13-18]

3. A Solemn Warning to the Lost [I Th. 5:1-3]

4. A Galvanizing Alertness to the Saved [I Th. 5:4-10]

5. A Blessed Assurance in the Promises [II Th. 1:7-2:2]

6. A Dynamic Devotion to Christ [II Tm. 4:8]

7. A Purifying Hope for the Hopeful [I Jn. 3:1-3]

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'