Tuesday, September 09, 2008

QUOTES OF THE WEEK!

All of these were taken from the September 2008 Reader's Digest

When I worked as a medical intern in a hospital, one of my patients was an elderly man with a thick accent. It took a while before I understood that he had no health insurance. Since he was a World War II vet, I had him transported to a VA hospital, where he'd be eligible for benefits.
The next day, my patient was back, along with this note from the VA admitting nurse: "Right war, wrong side." - M. Murray

The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook. - Julia Child

Red meat is not bad for you. Now, blue-green meat--- that's bad for you! - Tom Smothers

When the waitress asked if I wanted my pizza cut into 4 or 8 slices, I said, "Four. I don't think I can eat eight." Yogi Berra

Never eat more than you can lift. - Miss Piggy

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'