Monday, September 29, 2008

HOW HITLER'S BODYGUARD BECAME A CHRISTIAN!!!!

Probably the most used tract every written

SumnerSep 29, 2008

This may be the most used tract ever written I hold in my hand probably the most used tract of all time. "God's simple plan of Salvation" by Ford Porter. Over 560,000,000 in over 120 languages, that is over one half BILLION, have been given out and thousands have been saved through reading it.

It was my special joy, and privilege of meeting and having lunch with Ford Porter, this dear man of God while I was on the faculty of Moody Bible Institute. He impacted my life for ever. He burned in my heart how tracts can be used by every person to get the gospel to lost people. He prayed fervently every day for his tract to be used by God and for His glory. God certainly has done that. I pray that for my tract every day. You and I can pray for and pass out tracts and see the same results today.

Robert Porter, Ford Porter's son and my dear friend wrote me and said, "Paul Ramsey is the only living incorporator of Dad's tract ministry. We owe a great debt of gratitude to Paul. He was my father's traveling companion to the Holy Land with a side trip to Frankfort, Germany where they met Kurt Wagner, one of the former body guards for Adolph Hitler. Hurt was saved through reading my dad's tract in the German language right after the war was over. What a wonderful time they had together." Kurt was the pastor of two churches in Frankfort at that time.

Now isn't that an awesome story.You see why I am so passionate about using tracts. My deep desire is to have my tract "Your Ticket to Heaven" published and used in your language, all to HIS Glory. Stay tuned. ABC Sumner.

"Thanks for the tracts you sent, and for these incredible emails" He entered the drawing, his name was drawn and now he is laying up treasures in heaven through tracts. Steve and Alyssa for a fantastic job with the web site. Go to www.sumnerwemp.com. read and be blessed.

Pray for "Your Ticket to Heaven". Call 1-877-872-2871 ask for :sales" order some, give them out to have an eternal reward and joy for obeying God to get the gospel to every person.

Christ's command, "Preach the gospel to EVERY creature" Mk 16:15. Tracts can help

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'