Tuesday, November 21, 2006

QUOTES OF THE WEEK

"Moses spent 40 years thinking he was somebody, 40 years learning he was nobody, and 40 years discovering what God could do with a nobody." -D.L. MOODY

"We can trust Him when we cannot always trace Him." -B.I.M.I. Missionary Carl Vonnoh

"Free will does not abrogate God's Divine Sovereignty. God, in His Sovereignty, gave man the option to trust Christ and be saved or reject Christ and remain condemned (Rm. 9:30-33). If I, as a parent, give my children the option of eating hot dogs or hamburgers, would their choosing one or the other abrogate my parental authority? No! I, in and with my authority, gave them that choice." -FAJ

"Forgiveness is God's business!" -Evangelist Glenn Jaspers

"Motives: the one thing we cannot judge as human beings is the thing God will use as a basis for judgment." -Bob Reed

"Activity does not necessarily mean productivity." -I.B.J.M. Missionary Mike Rosas

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'