Thursday, March 18, 2010

QUOTES OF THE WEEK!



Be sure you're right and then go ahead. - Davy Crockett

I have been faithful to her every day of our married life. God help me to remain that way. Somebody asked me recently what I felt like my greatest accomplishment in life is. I said, "To this point, to have been a faithful husband and a faithful father." I'm happier about that than anything else I have done in my life. - Clarence Sexton

There's no interest without investment. - Roy Ackerle

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. - R. Ackerle

So many preachers say to me, "Brother Williams, you just say it like it is."
I say, "How you say it? Like it ain't?"
One preacher said, "You keep preachin' like your preacin' we're going to have a riot."
I said, "That's better than nothing." - Evangelist Tom Williams

We have to pass this bill so that you can find out what’s in it. - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'