Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Lester Roloff Quotes

Lester Leo Roloff, like John the Baptist, was one of God's unusual servants. He had a style and voice all his own but God seems to revel in using those the world would not. I have been listening to CDs of his singing and reading some of his writings and was just reminded how great a blessing he was in my life. When was the last time we thanked God for ministers God sent our way and used in our lives. Praise God for Lester Roloff. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

"...I believe our Heavenly Father prefers to come in mercy and not in judgment."

"God is not interested in nations, He is interested in individuals."

"...God reserved the right to interrupt the selfish plans of the disrespectful children of men."

"Where He leads me I will follow, what He feeds me I will swallow."

-Lester Roloff

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'