Friday, October 21, 2011

Quotes of the Week

Finally, the scribes were guilty of robbing the common people of the knowledge of the Word of God. It was bad enough that they would not enter the kingdom themselves, but they were hindering other from going in! It is a serious thing to teach God's Word and not everyone is supposed to do it [James 3:1]. Unfortunately, what some people call "Bible study" is too often just a group of unprepared people exchanging their ignorance. - Warren W. Wiersbe
-
You may say, "I'm just a dirt-digger. I'm a farmer. I'm a dairyman. I'm a business man." Whatever you may be, if you're in the will of God and doing what He tells you to do, then you can rest secure and be assured that He's going to help you. - Lester Roloff
-
It costs you to jump the gun on God. I believe it is just about as dangerous to run ahead of God as it is to run behind Him. - Roloff
-
We have a tendency to interpret disasters as what we believe God is telling us. We must be careful in thinking we know all the details that God knows and we see in them what we want to see. - Gene Price
-
Vengeance is none of my business, but it's God business, and I'm glad that Jesus still loves us and stands by us! - Roloff
-
It's not God's will for our lives but our life for God's will. - Tom Sexton

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'