Wednesday, June 15, 2011

3 GREAT QUESTIONS

MARK 4:35-41

Pastor Rick Jackson

I. DOES JESUS CARE? [v. 35-38]

1. Asked in Ignorance [John 13:7]

Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

2. Answered in Advance [v. 34-35]

3. Answered in Action [v. 39, Rm. 5:8, Jn. 3:16]

II. WHY FEAR? [v. 39-40]

1. The Power of God [Romans 1:16]

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
1 Corinthians 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

2. The Peace of God [Isaiah 26:3]

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

3. The Purpose of God [Rm. 10:17]

III. WHAT MANNER OF MAN IS JESUS? [v. 41]

1. The Master in the Storm

2. The Master in Control

3. The Master to be Obeyed [John 13:13-17, Luke 6:46]

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'