Tuesday, January 18, 2011

QUOTES OF THE WEEK!

Earthly adversities create eternal opportunities. - David Snyder, President & General Director of B.I.M.I.

 Why the Shepherds [Luke 2:8-18]? It's not that they were seekers- but that they were finders! - Evangelist Troy Carlson 

 I have learned this art: When I have nothing more to say, I stop talking. - Martin Luther 

 When God says to do His work His way, we can be assured that He will produce His results for His glory. - Jim Cymbala 

 A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Unknown 

 Faith sees the opportunities while unbelief sees the obstacles. - Warren W. Wiersbe 

 What this country needs are more unemployed politicians. - Edward Langley 

 When buying and selling are controlled by the legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators. - P.J. O'Rourke

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'