Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Eureka, I have found the answer to this great dilemma.

Just hours ago we had a dear lady in our home. She is quite a bit above average in intelligence and class. It was my first chance to share the gospel with her rather alone without a chance of embarrassing her. I was stunned at her total lack of understanding the gospel. She felt sure she was going to heaven because of her sincerity and doing the best she could. I reasoned with her as I have with hundreds of others and they caught on. She was not arrogant but very adamant. She just did not understand. What do you do? Leave then alone. "The harvest is plenteous." I have found the very next ones may be wide open to the gospel and ready to be saved.


Not long ago, Celeste and I had dinner with two other very nice couples. Our friends of some time had introduced us to their friends and we had a very lovely evening except for one thing. Their friends did not want to hear the gospel or anything about God at all. Later alone our friends told us, "We have been working on them for over twenty years to get them saved." They were their sole prospects.


My answer is "shake the dust off your feet" and get the gospel to others for "the harvest is plenteous". It is wise to "scatter the seed." I have found a multitude wide open and ready to be saved.

All Because of Calvary "prepare to meet thy God"


C. Sumner Wemp







Give a "Ticket to Heaven" to every person.
A lady was gloriously saved just reading the tract and told me all about it.
Order online or call 1-877-872-2871 to order my tract "Your Ticket to Heaven." Ask for Sales and tell them Sumner Wemp sent you. They will bill you - I get no proceeds from the sale.
Mark 16:15. "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature."

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'