Monday, June 08, 2009

Supposedly Real 911 Calls




this is the email that was sent to me...

 





 


 

  

   


 

 

 

 

 

 

Believe it or not these are  real Nashville , Tennessee 911 calls!


Dispatcher : 9-1-1 What is your  emergency? 
Caller: I heard what sounded like  gunshots coming from the brown house on the  corner. 
Dispatcher: 
Do you have an  address? 
Caller:  No,  I have on a blouse and slacks, why?   


Dispatcher: 
9-1-1 What is your  emergency? 
Caller :   Someone broke into my house  and took a bite out of my ham and cheese  sandwich . 
Dispatcher : 
Excuse me? 
Caller :   I  made a ham and cheese sandwich and left it on the kitchen  table and when I came back from the bathroom, someone had taken a  bite out of it. 
Dispatcher : Was anything else  taken? 
Caller :   No, but this has happened to  me before and I'm sick and tired of it! 


Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What is the nature  of your emergency? 
Caller:    I' m trying to reach nine eleven but my phone doesn't have  an eleven on it. 
Dispatcher: 
This is nine  eleven. 
Caller:    I  thought you just said it was  nine-one-one 
Dispatcher: 
Yes, ma'am nine-one-one and  nine-eleven are the same thing. 
Caller:     Honey, I may be old, but I'm not  stupid. 

My Personal  Favourite!!!
Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What's the nature of  your emergency? 
Caller:     My wife is pregnant and her  contractions are only two minutes apart 
Dispatcher: Is this her first  child? 
Caller:     No, you idiot! This is her  husband! < BR>
And the winner  is............ 

Dispatcher: 9-1-1 
Caller:  Yeah, I'm having trouble  breathing. I'm all out of breath...  ......I think I'm going to  pass out. 
Dispatcher: Sir, where are you calling  from? 
Caller:    I'm at a pay phone. North  and Foster. 
Dispatcher:  ! Sir, an ambulance is on the  way. Are you an asthmatic? 
Caller:    No 
Dispatcher: What were you doing before you  started having trouble breathing?
Caller:   Running from the Police

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

 
mobile='yes'