Monday, April 14, 2008

Things Not to Say to a Cop When You're Pulled Over...

My future son-in-law, a future Cop, sent me this one... Thanks Kev!

I only had one officer Mr. Keg..

Back off Barney, I've got a piece.

Want to race to the station, Sparky?

I'm surprised you stopped me, Dunkin Donuts has a 3 for 1 special!

Hey, you must've been doing' about 125mph (200km/h) to keep up with me! Good job!

Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in.

I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a Police Officer.

You know, I was going to be cop, but I decided to finish high school instead.

"Bad Cop! No Donut!"

I was trying to keep up with traffic.

You're NOT gonna check the trunk, are you?

Didn't I see you get beat up on "COPS" last week on TV?

I bet I could grab that gun before you finish writing my ticket

So, uh, you "on the take", or what?

That's terrific. The police officer yesterday only gave me a warning too!

Do you know why you pulled me over? Good, at least one of us does.

Hey is that a 9 mm? That's nothing compared to this .44 magnum.

Aren't you one of the Village People?

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'