Monday, December 03, 2007

"Teach us to pray" when you pray "say" Thy kingdom come.

Thy kingdom come" Luke 11:2

The whole world is in a big time mess. A new president or king is not going to really change it. The world will be changed for good and for God when "Thy kingdom comes." Make sense? It totally baffles me why we do not pray what He "Taught" the disciples and us to pray in Luke 11. Who is your choice for our next president? I am 85 years old and have seen them come and go and never have I seen a big change morally or spiritually no matter who was the president. Now if His kingdom came, we would really see a giant spiritual change. Then why not ask it like He told us.

Frankly, I am a little weary at all the explaining why we "should not" pray what He taught us to pray. I get great delight, I have a "rush" when I pray, every morning, "thy kingdom come." I never pray "if it be thy will" because He taught his disciples, and you and I are one, to say "Thy kingdom come." You just can not beat that for praying in "the will of God." "What a day that will be, when my Jesus I will see."

Then do it, dear Henry, do it. ABC Sumner

What a fantastic word from the Lord Jesus, "Ye have not chosen me , but I have chosen you and ordained you that ye should go and bring forth fruit and that your fruit should remain" John 15:16.

"Rejoice not that the spirits are subject to you but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven" Lk 10:20 and for the one who led YOU to Christ. Now "Preach the gospel to every person" Mk 16:15. "How Christ died for our sins, (paid the debt in full) was buried and rose again and was seen by hundreds" 1 Cor 15:1-4. Make sense? Have you believed and received Jesus? Do it now.

All Because of Calvary, C. Sumner Wemp

Call 1-877-872-2871 to order my tract "Your Ticket to Heaven"

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'