Friday, December 28, 2007

SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT!

From time to time I intend to do a blog on the subject "Something Ain't Right". It might be something I've seen or heard or something someone has observed. The intention is to blog when I observe something that makes me think, "Something ain't right!" Feel free to send me some items that you have noticed and then keep your eyes opened for it to possibly appear on this blog. Of course you could put yours on your own blog and then you wouldn't have to send it to me.

Today's topic.

During the fall of 2007 a new TV show about brain surgeons debuted. Alas it didn't last long. One part I remember was an arrogant doctor saying, "If God created us perfect why am I correcting His mistakes?" I thought... SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT!

Now I am sure a lot of people think, "Hey. That's right! That proves God didn't create us or that God ain't very smart.!" No, it proves that many people are ignorant of the Bible. God created man perfect (he didn't evolve). But God also gave man free choice and man chose to sin. Sin brought death and disease into the world- NOT God! All the imperfections in this world are man's fault- not God's.

If a master mason laid a concrete sidewalk and smoothed it perfectly could you blame him for the mess if a runaway car ruined it? Of course not, and yet God is blamed for Columbine, 9-11, etc. when events like this are a result of NOT obeying God. Something Ain't Right!

The mason could fix the sidewalk and God has provided a solution for our problem as well. God the Son took on flesh, lived a perfect life, died a vicarious death and 3 days later had a victorious resurrection. Receive Christ and the payment He made for you and God will one day give you a perfect body along with a host of other blessings!

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'