Tuesday, December 18, 2007

BLOGGIN' & LOGGIN'

No-one has said anything to me yet but I am bothered by the fact that most of my blogs have been unoriginal (with me) lately. Now the quality of the blogs has been excellent. ICR, AIG, Sumner Wemp, etc. ...these guys are tops. D.L. Moody once said, "Never use an original thought when a borrowed one is better!" This has been my lifesaver.

Lately I have been ill and had other pressing needs which have taken precedent over the blog. Even though this is one of my busy seasons I will endeavor to return some old favorites (pictures/quotes of the week)to the blog while continuing the new message outlines (Sundays & Wednesdays) and other original stuff. And yes, I will continue to bring you the best of the best in "borrowed" material. Excelsior!

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'