Saturday, January 13, 2007

Quotes of the week! (REVAMPED)

As long as the Lord allows me to draw breath, I will use the stubborn ounces of this life to proclaim to any who will listen, that Jesus saves and is coming back again. -Dave Breese, President, World Prophetic Ministry (now with the Lord)

John 3:16 has been my address since I was 9 years old. -Dr. Joseph Stowell Sr.

I went to bed and slept like a Christian. -H. A. Ironside

The only time God is deaf is when we are dumb. -Raymond Barber

Prayer is not a secondary necessity, but a primary necessity! -Barber

The cross of Jesus Christ is the heart and soul of our redemption. -Barber

Bring them in, build them up, send them out! -Clyde Box

Every Christian should begin, continue, and end everything in prayer. -D. L. Moody

Human abilities end, but God's ablilities don't! -Evangelist Tim Thompson

Life is not made up of wishes and wants, but it is made up of decisions and choices that you make. -Thompson

My life is NOT my life, it's Christ's life. -Evangelist Bill Rice III

Die to self! Die to compliments! Die to criticism! Critics are a dime a dozen. Any fool can criticize! -Dr. Lee Roberson

Cain found out from God you cannot get blood from a turnip! -Missionary Ron Corley

The will of God is not an option, it's an obligation. -Evangelist Wendall Calder

All the Bible is not written to me, but it is all written for me! -Missionary William Bray

God does not condone in your life what he condemned in the Bible! -Evangelist Ron Comfort

We have to make up our minds if this book is absolute or obsolete. -Leonard Ravenhill

None of us can change the past but we can ruin a perfectly good present by worrying about the future. -quoted by Sunday School Teacher Jim Johns

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'