Monday, January 13, 2020

CONTINUING DAILY


 (Daily Rules from God's Word)

Psalm 68:19 Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.
Acts 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart

Pastor Rick Jackson

1. Wake Up!! Decide to have a good day.
Psalms 118:24 This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 61:8 So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.

2. Freshen Up!! The best way to freshen up is to put on a smile. A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.
1 Samuel 16:7 the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.
Mt. 6:16-18 Moreover when ye fast, be not, as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance: for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you , They have their reward. But thou, when thou fastest, anoint thine head, and wash thy face; That thou appear not unto men to fast, but unto thy Father which is in secret: and thy Father, which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly .

3. Hush Up!! Learn to listen. 2 ears + 1 mouth=listen twice as much as we speak
James 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
1 Corinthians 15:31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

4. Stand Up!! For what you believe in. Stand for something or you will fall for anything.
1 Corinthians 16:13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
Ephesians 6:13-14 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

5. Look Up!!... To the Lord.
Psalm 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Psalm 123:1 Unto thee lift I up mine eyes, O thou that dwellest in the heavens.
Hebrews 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith;

6. Reach Up!!... For something higher.
Philippians 3:13-14 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Luke 9:23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily , and follow me.

7. Lift Up!!... Your Prayers.
Psalm 86:3 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
Psalm 88:9 Mine eye mourneth by reason of affliction: LORD, I have called daily upon thee, I have stretched out my hands unto thee.
Matthew 6:11 Give us this day our daily bread.

8. Study Up!
Acts 17:11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.
2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

9. Speak Up! ...
Psalm 107:2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;
Acts 5:42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.
Hebrews 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

10. Then One Day we will be CAUGHT UP!
1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'