Sunday, November 24, 2019

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER


                                                                                                                              Pastor Rick Jackson
Matthew 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying , It was never so seen in Israel.
Mark 2:12 And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying , We never saw it on this fashion.
John 7:46 The officers answered, Never man spake like this man.
Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

I. JESUS NEVER

1. He's the Sinless One Who Never Sins
Acts 3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
2 Co. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
Hebrews 7:26 For such an high priest became us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and made higher than the heavens;

2. He's the Ageless One Who Never Ages
John 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
1 Tm. 1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

3. He's the King Who Never Abdicates [Rev. 19:16]
And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
Psalm 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Mt. 2:2 Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him.
John 19:21-22 Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews. Pilate answered, What I have written I have written.

II. JESUS NEVER LOSES

1. He's the Saviour/Shepherd Who Has Never Lost a Sinner/Sheep
Matt. 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
John 6:37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
John 10:27-30 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.

2. He's the Lawyer Who Has Never Lost a Case [1 John 2:1]
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

3. He's the Soldier Who Has Never Lost a Battle
Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Joshua 5:14-15 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant? And the captain of the LORD'S host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.

III. JESUS NEVER FAILS

1. He is the Author Who Has Never Failed to Finish What He Started [Heb. 5:9, 12:2, Phil. 1:6]
And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

2. He is the Water That Never Failed to Satisfy [Jer. 17:13, Jn. 4:10]
O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.
Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.

3. He is the Priest Who Has Never Failed to Make Reconciliation [Heb. 2:17, 6:20, 7:26]
Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.
Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'