Wednesday, March 27, 2019

THE “I CAN-ER” WILL


                                                                                                                                                                    PHIL. 4:13

Pastor Rick Jackson

While every Christian can and should be an “I-Can-er” the plain simple truth is we are not. We may move in and out of that status. The inner circle has its spiritual advantages to be sure.

I. THE “I CAN-ER” WILL STAND [Phil. 4:1-3]

1. Fast in the Lord [v. 1]

2. United in the Lord [v. 2]

3. Working in the Lord [v. 3]

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

II. THE “I CAN-ER” WILL LIVE [Phil. 4:4-12]

1. A Joyful Balanced Christian Life [v. 4-5]

2. An Unworried Faith-filled Life [v. 6-7]

3. A Life Characterized by Right Thinking [v. 8-12]

III. THE “I CAN-ER” WILL POSSESS [Phil. 4:13-23]

1. The Power of Christ [v. 13]

2. The Grace of Giving [v. 14-17]

3. The Supply of Heaven [v. 18-23]

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'