John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Pastor Rick Jackson
I. UNDISPUTED- There's really no argument about it. The love of God is greater than any other love.
1. It is a Gracious Love- it can't be bought or earned (Rm. 5:8)
He loves the unlovable, He loves the unlovely, He loves the unloving. 1 Cor. 3 teaches there are 3 kinds of people (natural, carnal, spiritual) and God loves them all. Rm. 5:8, Heb. 12:6ff, Jn. 14:21
2. It is a Giving Love- it can't be outgiven or outlasted (Jn. 3:16)
3. It is a Great Love- the changes it brings are incomparable (Eph. 2:3-5, I Tm. 1:14)
1. No-one can Separate us from it (Rm. 8:35-39)
2. No-one can Supersede it (Ps. 27:9-10, Jn. 15:13)
3. No-one can Surpass it (Eph. 3:18-20)
III. THE CHAMPION OF LOVE
1. He Came (I Jn. 4:10)
2. He Saw (Mt. 9:35-38)
3. He Conquered (Jn. 19:30, Rm. 1:4, Col. 2:6-15)