1 Corinthians 9:16-17
Evangelist Troy Carlson
What do I have to do with the Gospel to be a good manager of that Gospel?
I. GIVE THE GOSPEL
1. God did the Preparation for the Gospel [Gal. 4:4]
2. God Committed the Gospel unto Us [1 Tm. 1:11, Rm. 10:13ff.]
II. PRESERVE THE GOSPEL [present it in a way consistent with what God gave]
1. It is Not a Process- it is a decision at a point of time [Jn. 5:24]
2. It is Not Complicated - it may be simple but it's not easy [1 Cor. 15:1-4]
3. It's Not Something You can Force
III. SUPPORT THE GOSPEL
1. With Your Resources [v. 9-14]
2. With Your Life [10:31-33] My message, my church's message, is affected by the way I live.