Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Quotes of the Week


The sixty-six books bound into one- that's all a man of God needs. And to run a church, just about all you need is a good Bible and a good hymnbook- and you can get along without a hymnbook if you've a fair memory. - A. W. Tozer

Faith is not limited to great people. Faith is what makes people great. - Evangelist Dan Potter

The only ones who have cause to fear because Christ lives are those who have not trusted Him. - Unknown

Thanksgiving is the proof of dependence. - Evangelist Wil Rice

You are what you have been becoming. - Dr. John Hermann
 
A person doesn't go to Heaven because of how good he is. A person goes to Heaven because of how gracious God is. - Evangelist Wil Rice

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Missionary Ron Corley said, "I like the little saying:

I thought I thought a thought,

But the thought I thought is not the thought I thought I thought,

So the next time a thought I think,

I'll put it down with pen and ink."

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'