Tuesday, April 01, 2014

QUOTES OF THE WEEK

I will do the best I can with what I have where I am for Jesus' sake today. - unknown

Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.  -- Charles Dickens

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. -- Thomas Edison

Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them? -- Abraham Lincoln

I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something form him. -- Galileo Galilei

Be courteous with all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. -- George Washington

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -- Dr. Seuss


There are no necessary evils in government. Its evils exist only in its abuses. -- Andrew Jackson

It's easy to play any musical instrument. All you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself. -- Johann Sebastian Bach

Home is the place where, when you have to go there, they have to take you in. -- Robert Frost

 
Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater. -- George Washington Carver


An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. -- Benjamin Franklin

I have great faith in fools---self-confidence, my friends call it. -- Edgar Allan Poe

The music is not in the notes, but in the silence between. -- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way. -- Franklin D. Roosevelt

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives. -- Jackie Robinson



No comments:

 
mobile='yes'