Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I BELIEVE IN CHRISTMAS

Pastor Rick Jackson

If you consider all the elements of the Christian Christmas story it is quite remarkable. Ancient prophecies, the virgin birth, angelic appearances, miraculous warnings, a guiding star, and even more miraculous announcements. Wow! How can you believe all that really happened? Well- I do believe it. I do believe in Christmas. Why? Why do I believe in Christmas?


I BELIEVE IN CHRISTMAS BECAUSE -


I. I BELIEVE IN GOD [Mk. 11:22, Heb. 11:6]


II. I BELIEVE IN JESUS [Jn. 14:1-6]


III. I BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE [2 Tm. 3:15-17]


IV. I BELIEVE IN THE GOSPEL [Rm. 1:16,1 Cor. 15:1-6]


V. I BELIEVE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT [Eph. 1:13-14, 4:20]

Given those, just as an opener, why would I have any problem believing in Christmas?

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'