Friday, October 18, 2013

The Difference Perspective Can Make


Bill Rice Ranch - First Light Devotionals  

Psalm 27:1  "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? "

The Difference Perspective Can Make

It is amazing the difference that perspective can make!  For instance, are you old?  Are you smart?  Well, "old" is relative to the age of the people around you.  "Smart" depends on the intelligence of the person to whom you are comparing smarts.  Perspective makes a world of difference.

Our problems gain perspective when we set them before the Lord.  Problems are, by definition, bigger than we are, but they are not bigger than God.  That is why we need a proper perspective!  Psalm 27:1 reminds us that "the LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"  When you view your problems with the right perspective, what is there to fear?

The bottom line is, the only way to go through life with a clear perspective is to let your perspective be formed by Who God is.  I do not know what you are facing, but perspective will make all the difference in the world.  Remember that God is your Light, your Salvation, and your Strength today.

 


Prayer Requests:

1. Service tonight in Lagrange, IN

2. Ranch evangelists preaching this weekend in Harned, KY; Pocatello, ID; Branson West, MO; Kalamazoo, MI; Kings Mills, OH; and DeWitt, MI

 

 

Enjoy more devotionals, sermon audio, and articles on our website!

Navy  

 

 
Bill Rice Ranch | 627 Bill Rice Ranch Road | Murfreesboro | TN | 37128

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'