Friday, June 28, 2013

QUOTES OF THE WEEK

You cannot do God's work without God's power. — John R. Rice

Go to other peoples' funerals or they won't come to yours. - Tim Lee

Biblically speaking, freedom doesn't mean being able to do whatever you want. Freedom is the ability to function the way God designed you to function.
We can truly live in freedom if we are truly following Christ... as Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.' (John 8:31-32)." -- John M. Njoroge
I'm not nearly as worried about the IRS or the gov't seeing my emails and phone calls as I am that God Almighty knows my thoughts, motives and words I say. "Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!" - Butch Callahan
I prefer and purpose to rejoice and walk in Truth, rather than be rankled by headlines. All this in grace. - Scott Mitchell
 
Moment of clarity: yes, church, judgment is coming to America, but you might not like where it starts. And with whom. 2 Pt 4:17 - Mitchell
The media is showing more outrage over an offensive word spoken by a Cookbook Writer than for a Doctor who murdered and dismembered infants. - Gerald Wolfe
Just accept it; you cannot measure up to God's standard and you prove it daily. That's why you need daily grace. - Paul Tripp
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail and not his tongue. - Unknown

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'