Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Can we all be soul winners?

From: sumner@sumnerwemp.com


 


"I sent YOU to reap" John 4:38. Think about this. God does not send us out to play tiddelee winks with manhole covers.
I get depressed when I hear people say we can't all be soul winners. Excuse me but that is pure unbelief. God said "the harvest is plenteous" the problem is "the laborers are few" Matt. 9:37.
Dear Dad, your family, your church, the WORLD especially, needs YOU. Please don't live in the stands but we need your help in the game of life. Someone was in the game and helped you to get saved and go to heaven instead of hell. I am 90 years old, still in the game. I need you and your help to change this world back to God. If not already doing it, come go with me and bring your family.
Three chapters a day reading schedule:
Wed 7/25 1 Kings 4-6
Thu 7/26 I Kings 7-9
Fri 7/27 1 Kings 10-12
Sat 7/28 1 Kings 13-15



No comments:

 
mobile='yes'