Friday, October 15, 2010

When and Where to Plant Seeds

From: sumnerwempwritings@eastwest.org

Where to plant seed with tracts
Where to plant
Put one in every letter you mail. I have stories about that. Give them to waitresses as they take your order. The Holy Spirit can then work on them. I gave one to a waitress in Salt Lake City as she took my order.

How God works
As I was eating she came to the table and said, "I read your paper. I did not know that." I said, you did not know what? Tears came to her eyes as she said, "I did not know Jesus died for my sins." It was easy to tell her how the Lord Jesus suffered and died for our sins was buried and rose again. She gladly prayed out loud with me to receive the Lord Jesus. Wish I had time to tell how the missionary out there discipled her.

Sow plentifully
"Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully" 2 Cor. 9:6. I have given out thousands of tracts where that was all I could do. I saw no results. YOU never fail when you plant good seed. Five things happen when you give out a tract. First, you obeyed God, secondly, they then have a chance to go to heaven, thirdly, it frees you of guilt for not getting the gospel to them, fourthly, it will give you the most satisfying inward peace and joy. Fifthly, you are laying up treasures in heaven. I am sure we will be staggered when we get to heaven and find how God used the tracts and see people who were saved from them. It will be worth it all when we see Jesus.

A tool
Here is a tool everyone can use. God uses tracts do you? Be like Peter when Jesus said,"Cast your net in" and Peter said, "I will do as you say" Lk. 5:5. He caught the greatest catch of is life. Dear People do it for His glory and the people's good. You people are the greatest. God loves you and so do I, ABC sumner

Father, You are so wonderful. You give us the privilege of being ambassadors for You. Help Your dear people to use every means, even tracts, to get the gospel to people on a regular basis and use them greatly.. In Jesus name


We would love to hear your evangelism stories.
Write us at sumnerwempwritings@eastwest.org

 


InJesus

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'