Wednesday, July 07, 2010

TRANSFORMERS: DECEPTICONS

II COR. 11:13-15

Pastor Rick Jackson

From time to time people complain about artificial and synthetic things in our environment. Flowers, grass, snow, food flavoring and colors, “reality” television shows that are anything but reality and the list goes on and on. There are times it doesn’t matter if we don’t have the real thing, there are times it is essential.

After brother Ronald and I led Royce to the Lord the other night Ronald said a Jehovah’s Witness tried to get the new convert. I was online last night trying to help a man who thinks the church is Israel, when Paul mentions women preachers he is talking about preaching in the flesh, speaking in some unknown jibber-jabber is the evidence of the baptism of the Spirit, Armageddon was when Jesus prayed in Gethsemane, and we are currently in the kingdom of Christ we just don’t realize it.

I. THE APPEAL OF CULTS [Pr. 14:12]

1. A False Confidence [I Jn. 2:28, 3:21, 5:14]

2. A False Christ [I Jn. 4:1]

3. A False Compassion [I Jn. 4:10-11, 2 Peter 2:1-3]

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'