Thursday, January 01, 2009

"Happy New Year": here is how to make it happen‏

Sumner Wemp

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here's how to make it happen -

Wishing for it or others wishing you have the one, wont make it happen. The Lord willing I want to help us all to make it a happy new year. I don't mean to make a gob of new year's resolutions. Setting some priorities in you life will though.

God says, "Seek first"... "Above as things." "Forgetting those things that are behind you." are a few of the admonitions to have a really happy new year. In my 86 years of life I have found setting priorities in your life will do it.

For the rest of this month, wont you think seriously and carefully about what priorities you want for the new year and lets set some.

What about listening to God as He tells un in His Word what to do. My first priority is to hear from heaven, read the Word of God. Is reading the Bible on your priority list at all? Where does it rank. Please, with me, begin a list of daily priorities for 2009.

Listen to this story. "Thy word was found and I did eat them and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of my heart. Jer. 15:16.

ABC Sumner.

click here, then click on "best sellers' and go down until you come to "Your ticket to Heaven (twice) http://www.gnpcb.org/home/tracts/

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'