Friday, January 16, 2009

Soak it in, serve it out‏

Soak it in, serve it out

Sumner [see link]

Jan 16, 2009

Soak it in and serve it out "This book of the law (the Bible) thou shall meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein for then thou shall make thy way prosperous and then thou shalt have good success" Josh, 1:8.

God wrote you a letter, you ought to read your mail!

Read at least three chapters a day and five on Sunday.

Read Proverbs and then read the New Testament.

Proverbs which is more valuable that all the jewels made and it will "keep you from the wicked man" Pro 2:12 ff and "keep you from the strange woman" 2:16 ff one that is not yours.

"Learn to learn" Sumner.

Learn to meditate. Soak it in. Think about what it says and what it means to you. You let God teach you truths and ideas you have never learned and you will never be the same and richer than any millionaire.

"Thy words were found and I did eat them and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart" Jer 15:16.

"I have esteemed Thy word more than my necessary food".

Thy word have I hid in my heart that I might now sin against thee"

Kind sir, dear lady, do this for God, yourself and your mate and your children. You will be a wise and "wealthy" person.

I LOVE YOU, ABC Sumner.

Go to www.sumnerwemp.com read and rejoice. Opportunity may knock once, but temptation bangs on your door forever.

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'