Tuesday, August 19, 2008

QUOTES OF THE WEEK!

Don't try to solve tomorrow's problems with today's grace. - Dr. J. R. Faulkner

When a man raises kids these days to love Christ, and marry Christians, and establish homes--- that to me is the greatest testimony a man can bear in this world. And if you fail in that area you have failed in the most important area of your life! You've struck out. If you raise your children to love God, to establish a Christian home--- that's the most successful Christian ministry you'll ever have. - Evangelist Fred Brown

I decided I'd go. I didn't have a nickel. Not a penny. I couldn't ride the bus, couldn't ride the train... so I went by air! I got out on the highway and said, Air you goin' my way?" - Fred Brown

I wasn't the smartest fellow in the world... but I was the fast one in the slow group and I could figure out that's what they had done! - FB

One of my friends called me and said, "Brother Fred have you built your air-raid shelter?" I Said, "Nope! I'm going to be part of the fallout!" - FB

You'll always have somebody to vote "no". (sarcastically)"Never be a unanimous vote as long as I'm a member here." I preach to some of the best people in the world. I mean good people. Good for nothing!! They never try anything. - FB

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'