Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am so excited, so fired up, I can hardly contain myself. You must read this

Sumner (see link at left) Mar 13, 2008

I am so excited, so fired up, I can hardly contain myself. As many of you know, I get my haircuts at a black barber college. Over two years ago the dear Lord directed me to go there, they have over 50 barbers in training and I found a barber who had been wanting to be saved for over 3 months. I told him how God loved him, sent the Lord Jesus to suffer and die for his sins, paid his debt in full, rose again and was seen by hundreds. God gave him understanding and he prayed right there to receive the Lord Jesus as his Savior too and was transformed. The next time I was there he said, "You wont believe the change that has come over me." I did so and was he ever changed.

Now I go there regularly and have seen God save 10 barbers who prayed to receive the Lord Jesus as their Savior. Today, I was not feeling great but knew I had to go get a haircut. When I got there, I was directed to Jeff. Most do not know how to give white folks haircuts. He did pretty good. When I asked if he knew for sure he was going to heaven, he did not have a clue. Carefully I gave him the "full" gospel, how Christ died for our sins, paid our debt in full, was buried, rose again and was seen by hundreds. It was fabulous, God really opened his understanding and he caught it. He prayed to receive the Lord Jesus as his Savior and looked up beaming with the joy of the Lord. Two chairs down was another barber just sitting there. He too did not have a clue if he was going to heaven It was fantastic how God opened his spiritual eyes and he too prayed to receive the Lord Jesus as his Savior and had joyful assurance he was saved.

Last Friday, I had the joy of leading a grocery clerk in the big super market where we trade. He was so ready to receive the Lord Jesus. My point in telling this is to say as Jesus said, "the harvest is plenteous." Christians just are not giving the gospel to "every" person as God gave us the privilege and command to do. DEAR PEOPLE get some tracts, take them with you every place you go. Pass them out graciously and see God open the door and YOU have the eternal joy and privilege to lead people to Christ and heaven instead of letting them die and go to hell. Make sense?

Next week I have written out a complete message on how to give the gospel and effectively lead people Christ . PLEASE don't miss it.

All new articles on our website www.sumnerwemp.com. All new drawings. Enter the drawing once a day, daily for the best chance to get your name drawn.

Get our newest tract, "Your Ticket to Heaven" Call 1-877-827-2871 ask for "sales" to order them in KJV, Spanish or ESV.. ABC Sumner

To view this message in its entirety on the web, click here. For a printable version of this message, click hereAbout inJesus - Start Your Own Group - Save 15% when you process credit cards through Access - learn how...

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'