Thursday, February 02, 2017

ISAIAH 41:10  


    [THE POWER OF A SINGLE VERSE]



Pastor Rick Jackson



I. THE LORD’S PREAMBLE [v. 1-9]



II. THE LORD’S PEACE “Fear thou not” [Revelation 1:17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last, John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.]



III. THE LORD’S PRESENCE “for I am with thee” [Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.]



IV. THE LORD’S PROTECTION “be not dismayed” [John 14:1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.]



V. THE LORD IS PERSONAL “for I am thy God” [Matthew 6:32 your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things, John 20:17 go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.]



VI. THE LORD’S POWER “I will strengthen thee” [Acts 1: 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.]



VII. THE LORD’S PROMISE “yea, I will help thee” [Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.]



VIII. THE LORD’S PROSPERITY “yea, I will uphold thee” [Psalm 119:116 Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.



IX. THE LORD’S PERFORMANCE “with the right hand” [Psalm 37:24 Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand, Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.]



X. THE LORD’S PERSON “of my righteousness” [Hebrews 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom, 1 Jn. 2: 28-29 And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.]

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'