Wednesday, November 20, 2013

FIRST SEVEN SAYINGS OF CHRIST


(NO DOUBTS)

 

Pastor Rick Jackson

 

I have heard many sermons on the seven last sayings of Christ on the cross and I have even preached them myself but I don’t think I have ever heard anyone else preach on the first seven sayings of Christ as given in the Gospels. Of course the Bible does not record everything Jesus said. John 21: 25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen.

Many infidels have written and said Jesus had doubts about His person, His mission, and other things. The first seven sayings of Christ answer those critics conclusively with words from the Saviour Himself.

 

I. JESUS HAD NO DOUBTS ABOUT HIMSELF [Lk. 2:41-51]

 

II. JESUS HAD NO DOUBTS ABOUT HIS DESTINY [Mt. 3:13-17]

 

III. JESUS HAD NO DOUBTS ABOUT THE BIBLE [Mt. 4:1-4]

 

IV. JESUS HAD NO DOUBTS ABOUT SHORTCUTS [Mt. 4:5-7]

 

V. JESUS HAD NO DOUBTS ABOUT WORSHIP [Mt. 4:8-10]

 

VI. JESUS HAD NO DOUBTS ABOUT SOUL-WINNING [Jn. 1:35-39]

 

VII. JESUS HAD NO DOUBTS ABOUT OTHERS [Jn. 1:40-51]

No comments:

 
mobile='yes'